What To Know About Invisalign®
Would you love to improve the placement of your teeth but avoid treatment because you are not interested in traditional metal braces? At Seven Star Dental, we have the perfect treatment plan for you. We offer a popular treatment plan that allows our patients to straighten their teeth without the bulkiness of metal braces and brackets and provides a number of benefits that our patients love — Invisalign®.
What is Invisalign?
If you are unfamiliar with Invisalign, it is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligner trays to slowly transition the teeth into the desired placement. It is a wonderful treatment plan for older teens or adults who would love to straighten their teeth in a discreet manner. We are happy to meet with patients to determine if they are a candidate for this life-changing treatment. Similar to traditional braces, Invisalign can treat issues such as:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Teeth with minor bite issues
Benefits of Invisalign
Patients are thrilled to choose Invisalign due to the many benefits it provides:
- The biggest benefit is that patients have no food restrictions. Invisalign trays are removable, allowing patients to continue eating their favorite foods. We just suggest that the trays are stored in a safe place so they are not misplaced when eating.
- Patients are also able to clean their teeth in the same way as prior to starting Invisalign. It makes brushing and flossing much easier without bulky braces in the way. We recommend following our cleaning instructions for your Invisalign trays.
- There are fewer in-office appointments needed than with traditional braces, as patients are given a number of trays at one time and can replace as directed.
- Patients will be able to see the transition of their teeth during each phase of treatment and will see a digital rendering of their future smile before treatment begins. We will also provide the estimated number of trays and the length of treatment.
If you are located in the Cincinnati, OH area and are interested in learning more about Invisalign for you or a loved one, be sure to contact our office to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping improve your smile!